These two chairs came in broken and missing pieces but the lyre backs were there so I decided to restore them.
There were enough pieces to put back together one chair. The second chair was only about half there so I used the pieces of the first chair as my guide for making the pieces I needed for the second chair.
You can't tell by looking which chair was whole and which one has whittle pieces (unless you look really close). I used a brown sugar glaze for the color and covered the seats with plain cream colored cotton fabric. I decided to put them in the kitchen. I like the color so much, I may just repaint the kitchen table to match them.