Saturday, August 15, 2015

Little Tables




There were a few little tables that went together quickly from HOM kits. These will fill the spaces in the living room but can be moved around in other rooms if needed.




The one I really think is unique is the folding Queen Anne oval table. It has a little wire hinge that holds it flat or folded. It's really cute.





The little rimmed table is perfect for holding a tea set. You know the cups won't slip off the edge. And I've always loved a half round table. It fits against the wall and takes up very little room. But what I love about it is that it looks so elegant in any room.





I love the mix and match pieces of the living room. It makes it so cozy. The pieces look better when they are not stained all the same. You can mix them up a little bit. It makes it more interesting.




I just love the little marble top table. I dragged a dry brush of each color (gray, gold) across it and flip-flopped the brush while I was dragging it in one direction to make the marble look.

I actually have a set of real life tables that look very much like this table. I can tell you how to clean real white marble too. I use a bleach solution on mine and set them out in the sun for several hours every three or four years and they always come out beautiful!!





But I'm glad I don't have to do that on this faux miniature marble top table!


No comments:

Post a Comment