Sunday, August 23, 2015

Kitchen Cupboard




This cupboard is made from two kits one for the hutch and one for the base. It is open on the top to display dishes. This is the last of the kits I used. The rest of the furniture to finish it up is hand cut and made.





It goes next to the buffet in the kitchen. I like that I can display some dishes in the top.




The little rim topped table would make a perfect little table for a tea set in the kitchen on the wall between the windows. I still need a stove for the kitchen.





I really don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across a big lot of these dollhouse miniature furniture kits. They really helped me fill in all I need for the dollhouse. I would have been working on this thing for months longer than I anticipated if I tried to make "everything" from scratch! So glad I ran across them and their "quality" vintage look.

No comments:

Post a Comment