Thursday, August 20, 2015

Kitchen Buffet



I made a little buffet for the kitchen from a vintage kit. These pre-cut kits saved me so much time on this project. I had planned to be near finished with the dollhouse by this time but there are still a million little things I want to do before it's done. I just stained this piece with an acrylic paint wash.




So, I still have three or four fancy chairs I want to make from patterns in the book, a coffee table, a cook stove, refrigerator, rugs, flower vases, pictures, books, candlesticks, food for the kitchen, and probably more things yet to go. I thought about putting walls on the back of the house (as big hinged doors) to keep the dust out. And I need to make a base for it so my steps won't get torn off when I move the house around.




I don't feel like I'm in a hurry to get anything done at this point, I'll get quite a bit of it done in my time frame. I'm just enjoying picking out the little things I like for decorating... oh, I forgot to make the living room curtains too... well, it might take me a little longer before I move on to another project since I'm still working on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment