Saturday, November 30, 2019

Mouse House Furniture

I actually got to the end of this thing and thought my mice might be too big for the furniture. But as it turned out, my furniture was just right at half size. My mice won't bend to sit in any chairs no matter what size it is though. They are wired to stand.





When I bought this furniture from a put together kit, I didn't know what I was buying it for so I never used any of it until now. A lot of my finished pieces come together like that. I don't know why I want to make some things but eventually, they all find the right home. Just like this time.






I painted a few family portraits for the pictures of distant relatives and popped them into little frames. Then I hot glued them onto the walls.





I don't remember where I got the little hutch from. I've had it in my stash for a while and it fit perfectly. I painted all the furniture with white chalk paint and dry brushed a light tan color over it to age it.




The set had four chairs so I put one of them upstairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment