Friday, September 25, 2015

The Child's Room Tour




The most challenging thing in this room for me was going to be the carriage and the doll. I found and bought a wire carriage that I loved, but making the tiny doll was a miniature project all in itself.





I loved the child's bed. For me it was magical the way the wire frame looked. I never would have thought of using florist's wire for dollhouse furniture. I've learned so much from this book.








Little touches like books, toys and pictures on the wall make the room complete.






I loved everything about this room too... let's face it - I loved this whole house so much that I wanted to make my own!






1 comment:

  1. You have chosen a Beautiful shade of pink and it gives just the right amount of girly girl to this child's bedroom without it being too sweet! The white wire bed is perfect and its delicate construction compliments the rest of the accessories. Really Beautiful! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete