Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Outside

It's starting to really come together now. I used a crimping tool and poster board to make the strip going around the center and between the windows look like trailer siding. It was just what I was looking for.





I also took strips of poster board and bent them back and forth in irregular patterns to look like vertical siding for the rest of the exterior. I used turbo tack to glue them on. Match sticks around the outside windows for framing and popsicle sticks around the door but I'm going to change that because my door won't open all the way.





I filled in any corners and cracks with turbo tacky glue and painted with acrylic paint when it was dry. I may add some aluminum strips to the outside later - or not. But I definitely will add reflectors and lights to the back end.




No comments:

Post a Comment