Thursday, October 3, 2019

Cushions and The Sink

I ran florist wire through a hollowed out black wire so I could bend it into a hook for the faucet, then painted it silver. I made the faucet handles out of bent florist wire painted silver too.





I had the miniature guitar so I used it as a prop. The "cushions" were covered with fabric paper from the Country Home stack and glued over foam core board. I made the "pillows" from foam core too.

The stove burner is a punched out snowflake that has been trimmed. I covered the walls and door with fabric and paper from the stack then I glued my furniture in place.

The little word signs are cut out of a piece of gold word paper from the same stack and little match stick frames were glued to the edges.






I also glued a little edge onto the table to give it a more solid feel and covered the bench cushions too. After I got the walls done and the windows in, I added woodwork inside to cover the edges.



1 comment:

  1. You've done a Lovely Job with the cushions and the utilities unit!; it all looks Great!

    ReplyDelete