Saturday, September 14, 2019

Trailer Hitch and Gas Tanks

I had some little people wooden pieces that I bought but never used and one of them looked like a trailer hitch to me so that's what I used. I actually had to re-do this later to make a base for my compressed gas tanks. I didn't like the way they were just barely hanging on.




That little piece of wood holding the trailer up will be a cement block when I get done with it. 





I had some soft wire I got at the Dollar Tree. I think it's a USB wire but I'm not sure about that. I just know I can pull the inner wires out and run a piece of florist wire through it if I need to.

I made my gas tanks out of baby aspirin bottles. They are the squattyist type of bottle you can get. I paid .97 each for them including the low dose orange chewable aspirin. I got them at Walmart.

I ran a thin strip of paper around the middle to make them look like they had been welded together in pieces. and cut a cardboard square out of poster board for the valve guards. I still have to make the valves and hoses.


1 comment:

  1. Your propane tanks are Wonderful and so is your cleverness in making them; and finding the perfect shape from the baby aspirin bottles was ingenious!

    ReplyDelete