Monday, September 23, 2019

The Walls and the Kitchen Sink

I am a paper person. I am in love with working with all kinds of paper. Even though I don't scrapbook in the traditional sense, I fell in love with a multi-material scrapbooking stack from Park Lane paperie that I bought at Joann's called Country Home. I don't know what it was about the collection of vellum, linen and mulberry papers but this is the color scheme I decided to use.




I already had a yellow camper trailer running around in my head when I saw this stack and I got the last one on the shelf at my store. Glad I did! I love the colors. I really used this stack. 





It has the right amount of yellows, subtle greens and tans and beautiful navy and blue prints in it. It somehow all came together.

Next up - trim and windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment