Monday, September 9, 2019

Camper Trailer Furniture

It all has to be built ins. The first thing I needed was a platform box for a couch/bed. It doesn't have to fold out but storage underneath would be nice. I'm not going to do an "all working" exact replication here. I may add details at the last but it's not going to be all that exact in order to make me happy. 






The kitchen needs shelves, table and benches, and some kind of sink and stove combo. I use all sizes of popsicle sticks for furniture. The best tool I have is my Super Easy Cutter from Midwest Products. It saves my hand from getting a cramp cutting all those sticks.

I love using Aleene's Fast Grab and Turbo Tacky glues but the glue gun does let me work faster on some things. 






I have made sinks before and I use a square from a product blister pack to cut out for my sink. I spray painted it silver.




The sink will cover and hide the wheel well. That round thing on the right side will be a burner. I wanted two burners and an oven but I did not have a smaller square for the sink so I have to make a bigger sink and it took up all the room. Sometimes you just have to use what you have and make it work.


No comments:

Post a Comment