Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Painting Containers

Part of the fun of making little containers is finishing and painting them. It was hard to decide what colors to finish these with.




I really liked the galvanized metal look for the wash tub and flower containers but I liked a shiny metal paint look on most of the water cans.

I bought this little table at the Dollar Tree and just added a shelf to the bottom. Then I decided to make it a garden bench and paint it shabby.

The little flower pots turned out pretty good with a little white paint dragged on them for salt buildup and green paint to simulate algae.

1 comment:

  1. You've done a Terrific job in finishing ALL of these containers Therese! I love the shapes of the watering cans and the galvanized and the finishes are BEAUTIFUL!
    I also like how you renovated the Dollar Tree table. I have looked at those tables before but never imagined that they could look as good as the one you've made- Well Done! :D

    ReplyDelete