Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Front

First I had to patch some places on the tree that have been pulled off when I removed the bushes and bird nest. Then I covered the porch with little paper clay stones I made and spackled them. I fit everything into the opening and glued it from the inside.






I made a step out of wooden popsicle sticks and glued it in place. Then I added the finishing glue and spackling trim on the edges to stick it in place.







I also filled in the front with paper clay to match the bark a little better. I'm considering a balcony and cutting a few windows out while it dries. I need to put some better hinges on the door. The cat climbed in and messed the door up playing around.

He thought I made the house for him. Silly cat.




Maybe he knows it's going to be a house for mice.   > ^^ <

No comments:

Post a Comment